OUR SALES POLICY
1. No deposits will be accepted unless you've contacted us and we've discussed the situation.
2. We DO require a 50% non-refundable deposit for all rabbits if we will be holding the rabbit for any amount of time. Without a deposit, the rabbit WILL be available on a first-come-first-serve basis due to past issues. There will be no charge for food expenses unless otherwise discussed. If you would like, you can pay to have the rabbit entered at any shows we attend prior to pick-up of the rabbit (it will be shown under Brittany Bookwalter and any awards/comment cards can be received at pick-up).
3. We will NOT hold a rabbit without a deposit.
4. We can/will accept resonable offers on any rabbit discussed for sale if we see fit.
5. We will give discounts to buyers of multiple rabbits and 4H'ers (must show card).
6. We do not guarantee show quality, reproductive ability, or quality of offspring of any rabbit sold as these depend upon many factors after they leave our rabbitry. We hold no responsibility for the rabbit(s) after they leave our possession. They are guaranteed healthy upon time of sale. If anything does go wrong within 1 week (7 days) of sale, please contact us and we will discuss potential options.
7. Any animals sold will be healthy at the point of sale. Buyers are expected to examine the rabbit for themselves, also.
8. All sales are final once transaction is complete (NO refunds).